Today is our 1yr anniversary and we celebrate with a kickass lineup of shows for you on The Podcast Radio Network www.podcastradionetwork.net
At 7pm EST we have Pop Culture Cosmos PCC Multiverse
At 8pm EST we have FYFC Studios FYFCast – Razar is experiencing some negative effects of his new diet which made him break a personal rule
– Does he frequent truck stops? And why?
– Fear & MDI discuss Kim Kardashian: Hollywood being robbed, if she had it coming, & maybe its a good thing
– We also talk about the creepy clown sightings
– Just how stupid people are
– We wrap up with some Fear’s 5 discussing aliens.
Music Featured in this episode:
1) King Dylan – FYFCast Theme
2) Desiigner – Panda
3) The Weeknd (Feat. Daft Punk) – Starboy
At 9pm EST we have FYFC Studios Fearcast – FEAR brings two of his favourite #PodFam on: Roel Santos Jr. & Clint Thiele! The boys sit down to ramble on about movies, music and everything in between!
In this episode we talk about:
– Why there wasn’t a FEARCast last week… Ghostbusters 2016 fucking sucks!
– Ro tries to figure out how Skype works
– “The Real Ghostbusters” cartoon is on Netflix??
– Is the Jedi moving to Texas?
– Texas is making some questionable laws
– We talk about our Love of Slapshot and play a clip.
– Is Jedi dating Scarlett Johansson?
– We touch on Prometheus & The Circle Movie, which had no support for the talent in the film
– We like Tom Hanks & Robin Williams as bad guys.
– We gush about Robin Williams… still the best.
– We chat about Get Out!
– We have the time of our lives talking about Jennifer Grey!
– We take to the stars with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
– Fear tells a tale of meeting Dave Bautista (Batista)
– The boys talk about where you can catch them!
– We talk about Don’t Breathe, after Ro remembers he saw it.
– We talk about Cable, and some video game chatter
– Friday the 13th THE GAME!
– And lots more!
Music Featured in this episode:
1) Our Last Enemy – FEARCast Theme
2) Ace Hood – Bugatti
3) Ray Parker Jr.. – Ghostbusters Theme
4) Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life
At 10:30pm EST we have Electronic Media Collective‘s The Mockers Podcast
At 11:30pm EST we have Lost at Home Podcast
Then top off the night at 12:30am EST with Three Lunatics
So tune into these shows on the Number 1 Talk Radio Station in the World for Podcasts and come LIKE our page.
WE HAVE ADDED A DONATE BUTTON TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND WEBSITE SO IF YOU WANT TO HELP KEEP US ON THE AIR AND OPERATING YOU CAN DONATE TO US. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR DONATION.
Hey Everyone Come visit our new gear store. Lots of great stuff for you to choose from http://www.cafepress.com/podcastradionetwork All profits from store go to keep station on the air.
Please come visit our friends at Keep It Real http://keepnitreal.net/ A NEW Social Media Site that actually allows you to be social. Very easy to use, SAFE AND SECURE, make friends create pages and groups, play games and promote yourself without worrying about fear of not being seen. Great for bands, Businesses or just connecting with friends. So sign up today and enjoy being social again.
We have made it easier to listen from our Facebook page by adding a USE APP button at top of page just click it and it will open up the station.
Dont forget to get our FREE app for your IPhones and Android phones and pads. Look in the iTunes store and Google Play for the KryKey – Premium Radio App and install it then when you open it just dial us in on the radio dial at 102.6 and then save us in your presets so you always have us at the tip of your fingers.
ALSO NOW AVAILABLE ON TuneIn get the app to listen on the go to
#BreakingNews Our Radio station are now available on Amazon.com’s Alexa ECHO via the TuneIn app on the device. Just ask it this, “Alexa play The Podcast Radio Network” and BAM it comes on. So now when you are cooking, out back for a party or doing something else around the house away from the computer or phone you can have my station playing. So try it today.
Dont forget to contact us about our great ADVERTISING RATES so you can reach a worldwide audience.